Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's get movin'

I just read some great news. Though it only confirmed what I already knew. Check it out!

"Moderate physical activity during pregnancy does not contribute to low birth weight, premature birth or miscarriage and may actually reduce the risk of complications, according to a Michigan State University professor who contributed to the U.S. government's first-ever guidelines on physical activity" ("Guidelines urge physical activity during pregnancy," Physorg.com).

I should say that, although I was dead set on exercising through this pregnancy, I've been woefully inactive for the past month or two (or has it been three?). But this little news flash may be just the boost I need to get back out there and run again. Maybe I'll even go tomorrow?

No comments: