Thursday, February 26, 2009

She is a SUPERWOMAN!

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's song
I don't want this feeling to go away
-Jack Johnson, "Upside Down"

I couldn't keep the tears from coming as I read Holly's birth story. Warm fuzzies up the wazoo! I'm so happy for you, Holly! I knew you could do it! (I hope you don't mind the photo snagged from your post.) :-)

2 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

haha besides the fact i look like heck, i appreciate the post.

i hope i can insipire someone just like people have insipired me.

thanks for your support and love!! =]

The Fifes said...

Yay! I was going to email you about it-- glad to see you already know! Isn't she just amazing?